At a time of technological, legislative, social, political and environmental change, strategic plans are essential for securing a strong future. We work alongside your board and/or executive team to develop an integrated strategic plan that builds clarity, shared understanding and commitment to ensure you have a game-plan for the future success of your organisation. Just as importantly, our collaborative approach to strategic planning engages your key stakeholders in a way that optimises ‘buy-in’ essential for successful implementation.
Our services include:
- Assessment and review of the success of existing plans
- Environmental scan of the current and prospective operating context
- Facilitation of planning workshops to achieve concrete goals
- Coordination of input and feedback from key stakeholder groups
- Provide fresh inputs to planning discussions
- Drafting of overall directions and goals
- Development of financial and non-financial measures for sustainable outcomes
- Working alongside your leadership team to define strategies and timeframes
- Development of a final strategic plan that you can modify and update
- Providing templates for operational and team plans to support the strategic plan
- Strategies for monitoring performance against plan and accountabilities
Between us, we have over 40 years experience in strategic planning across many varied industries, business situations from small community organisations to large public sector organisations. Our approach is practical, engaging and makes implementation sure to succeed. Our experience and flexibility enable us to design an approach that will suit the operating requirements and constraints of your organisation.