Boards are operating at a time of unprecedented technological, legislative, social, political and environmental change. Boards have a responsibility as stewards of their organisations to manage today to secure the future of their organisations for the long-term.
Improvement Matters Pty Ltd has a solution-based approach that will challenge assumptions, re-imagine the future, conduct an environmental scan, tackle challenging issues and improve performance.
- Planning and facilitation of a board/governance retreat to plan the future
- Environmental scanning to assess current and future impacts, trends etc on the organisation
- Develop a strategic direction to secure the future
- Evaluate board effectiveness through individual and collective self-assessment
- Improve board focus and effectiveness in decision-making and meeting management
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment, gap analysis and review of governance systems, processes, policies and procedures and delegations.
- Evaluate suitability of skill-mix, culture, behaviors, and diversity necessary for effective corporate governance
- Recruit, select and screen candidates for board membership
- Facilitate process of nominations, elections, orientation and development of effective board members