External Evaluation and Recognition
External evaluation such as certification, accreditation and registration can add credibility, build confidence and open up markets. It also provides the organisation with established standards to benchmark against.
We have the experience to assist organisations to achieve recognition in the following programs:
- Australian Skills Quality Authority: Registered Training Organisation (RTO) status
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems – requirements.
- ISQua Accreditation: Organisation, Surveyor training course and Standards
- Aged Care Accreditation Standards – see QUALITY/Accreditation and Quality Review
- Home Care Common Standards – see QUALITY/Accreditation and Quality Review
We work with your management team to:
- Assess the company culture and industries/sectors served
- Conduct process and requirements training
- Conduct a gap analysis against the requirements and develop a compliance action plan
- Establish the macro project plan and timeline
- Identify all applicable QMS processes, their ‘owners’ and project schedule
- Conduct employee awareness training
- Review and development of supporting documentation such as the Quality Manual
- Certification company selection where applicable selection of auditor
- Conduct internal auditor training
- Develop a system and plan for corrective action review and implementation
- Strengthen your quality management system to ensure you get a system that suits your organisation and meets requirements so compliance is not burdensome.
- Assist you to develop and submit strong self-assessment and pre-audit documentation to create confidence about your organisation before the audit even commences.
Elizabeth is an International ISQua* surveyor for Health Accreditation bodies; she has also had experience in preparing for ISO:9001 certification and auditing required for Registered Training Organisations. Elizabeth has been actively involved in Accreditation for residential care homes and the development of Quality Review policies and processes administered by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
*ISQua (International Society for Quality in Healthcare) is recognised by the World Health Organisation as the accreditor of health accreditation bodies internationally.